How to list a private washroom without shower/bathtub?

Cindy660
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

How to list a private washroom without shower/bathtub?

Hi all. If I have a private washroom (w/o bath or shower, just sink and toilet) beside the guest’s private bedroom, and bath/shower will be shared w/ Host on second floor if needed, how should I list it?

3 Replies 3

@Cindy660 

This is called a "half bath" I believe.

Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Cindy660 ,

For the smaller washroom, you can create a new space called a Half-bathroom. If it is accessed from within the guest's bedroom, then choose Private and attached. If it is accessed from a shared corridor or another space but still private only for the guest's use, then use Dedicated. You can also specify exactly what amenities it includes.

For the bathroom on the second floor, you can set it to Shared with other people.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Cindy660, welcome to our community 😊

Did any of the suggestions shared by our Hosts work for you? If so, please don't hesitate to mark it as the best answer. You can do this by clicking the button below the comment, as shown in the following image:

Paula_0-1715801109027.png

This will help future Hosts with similar questions easily find this conversation.

All the best.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad