How to sync Airbnb calendar with Expedia?

Answered!

How to sync Airbnb calendar with Expedia?

Anyone know how to sync Airbnb and Expedia calanders?

I would be happy with importing the Airbnb calendar into Expedia as Airbnb is my master calendar. 

I’ve managed to sort this process out with loads of other booking platforms, just not expedia. I don’t want to use a Channel Manager.

would be greatful if anyone could tell me how to do it simply by taking Airbnb’s feed and adding it into expedias calander feed. 

Thank you

1 Best Answer
Tony-And-Una0
Level 10
Belfast, United Kingdom

Hi All

You can now sync your Expedia calendar.

They have hidden the option in an obscure menu. 

From Partner Central got to Rooms and Rates. Then Room Types and Rate Planes. On the right hand side you will see a link "Manage Connected Calendars"

Hope this helps.

Tony 

View Best Answer in original post

16 Replies 16

I'm also facing the same issue, hope someone comes up with a solution

Ermin195
Level 2
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Seems like airbnb doesn't care about it

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ermin195 ,

Did you get the chance to try out the steps mentioned in the link I shared above?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ermin195
Level 2

I did, and no option in settings-availablity export calendar

Gwendolyn21
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi, I have spent three weeks emailing and phoning Air B&B on this issue. I am not able to import an Expedia calendar into my Air B&B sync calendars. I can export my Air B&B calendar to Expedia though. I had the same problem with Booking.com last year but this was sorted at the admin side by Air B&B and it works superbly. I finally got what I thought was a straight answer from Air B&B and they claimed they were simply not compaticle, yet, with any Expedia calendars. I said that means I will be forced to choose between you and them. They said yes that was the case. I have fed back to Expedia mostly to say I cannot be the firts person to have encountered this issue, apparently I am.  Anybody been successful in being on Expedia and Air B&B ?

Ermin195
Level 2

i can not sync airbnb calendar to booking.com

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ermin195 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

I wanted to share this article which outlines how to sync the Airbnb calendar with other calendars: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/99.

I hope you find this article useful!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ermin195
Level 2

On my airbnb app no option to export calendar

I've had the same problem.  Last year I tried managing the sync with Expedia and ended with a double booking and Expedia were a nightmare and wanted to change me £250 if I cancelled.  I have since cut them out but would like to give them another go if I can sort the sync out. It works well between airbnb, booking.com and TripAdvisor.  

Tony-And-Una0
Level 10
Belfast, United Kingdom

Hi All

You can now sync your Expedia calendar.

They have hidden the option in an obscure menu. 

From Partner Central got to Rooms and Rates. Then Room Types and Rate Planes. On the right hand side you will see a link "Manage Connected Calendars"

Hope this helps.

Tony 

Pumpkin0
Level 1
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia

Thank you so much! Your a star!

Hi Tony,

For me finding the sync menu is not the issue, I have synced Expedia with Booking.com and vice versa, I have also synced Expedia's calendar to Air B&B but cannot import any Air B&B room calendars into Expedia.

Does anyone have a possible solution or are they simply not compatible?

Many thanks,

James.

Hi

Wondering if this option is still valid or expedia has moved the Manage Connected Calendars somewhere else.

Hi Tony, 
I do not see the option. Maybe you know how it comes?
I have 6 seperate rooms, every room has 1 active rate plan. I see export at the right hand side, but that will only export a Excell document.