I NEED A COHOST IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

Answered!
Ines730
Level 1
Guadalajara, Mexico

I NEED A COHOST IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

Hi everyone, 

I have a house in San Antonio Texas that im interested in renting via airbnb , the thing is I dont live there so I was wondering if any one can be a co host? or can give administrador job 

1 Best Answer
Maria15391
Level 2
Temecula, CA

Hi Ines, 

I think the short answer to your question is, "yes, you can have anyone be your co-host"; however, it would be to your benefit to hire someone with experience in hosting or co-hosting short term rentals. It's not absolutely necessary for them to have experience with the Airbnb platform, but it would be great if they did (especially, if you don't know the platform yourself). A co-host can be local to your property or can be remote (in a different city and/or state). It comes down to your preference and if you feel comfortable with the person and their experience. 

I have been a host for a year on a property I own in the same state in live in (California), but it's 5 hours away from my primary home and I have been able to successfully run my business. 

If you're interested in chatting about how I can help you, let me know. 

View Best Answer in original post

14 Replies 14
Alyssa385
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Hi @Ines730 ,

I am very interested in working with you as a co-host and/or taking care of administrative tasks. I have a lot of experience in customer service and social media marketing. Right now I work from home running my own Etsy shop so I have a lot of flexibility. I am also a native to San Antonio. I currently live in the Far Northwest area near Sea World. If you would like to ask me any questions, please feel free to email me at:

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

-Alyssa

@Alyssa385 Hi! Im interest, Can I have your email? 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello,

I’m looking for a cohost to manage my airbnb property in San Antonio, TX. Would you be interested? 

Thanks,

Kathleen

I am very interested in working with you as a co-host.  I have 30 years plus experience in customer service.. 

Maria15391
Level 2
Temecula, CA

Hi Ines, 

I think the short answer to your question is, "yes, you can have anyone be your co-host"; however, it would be to your benefit to hire someone with experience in hosting or co-hosting short term rentals. It's not absolutely necessary for them to have experience with the Airbnb platform, but it would be great if they did (especially, if you don't know the platform yourself). A co-host can be local to your property or can be remote (in a different city and/or state). It comes down to your preference and if you feel comfortable with the person and their experience. 

I have been a host for a year on a property I own in the same state in live in (California), but it's 5 hours away from my primary home and I have been able to successfully run my business. 

If you're interested in chatting about how I can help you, let me know. 

Andrew2369
Level 1
Austin, TX

Hi Ines!

I'd be happy to chat about co-hosting your San Antonio home!

I currently live close to San Antonio and frequent there a lot. I have a ton of. knowledge of the city and also come with 5+ years of managing rental properties!

Let's connect and figure out the best plan for your success!

**[E-mail address removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello,

My name is Kathleen and I’m looking for a cost host to manage my airbnb property in San Antonio. Ideally I would need someone who lives in San Antonio as I live out of state. Please let me know if you’re interested. 

Thanks,

Kathleen

DestinyStays0
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

Hey! You can have anyone as you would like as your cohost but its definitely recommended to interview the individual first and have a conversation on what you expect from them. Biggest in my opinion is to make sure that they do have prior experience in cohosting, very important just so if any issues were to occur it doesn't fall back on you. I do live in San Antonio, TX. Have experience with Airbnb and management, if you are open contact me. Would love to share on how i can add value to your property.

Anna-And-Jeremy1
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Hi Ines, assuming you found a cohost for your San Antonio home, how are things going? Are there any pain points you're experiencing? My company, **, is accepting new clients currently. Look us up online if you're interested in looking for other options.

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Russell323
Level 2
Lynnwood, WA

I can assist you in cohosting if you are still looking. I currently have a property in Tulsa, Oklahoma and host remotely from Seattle. Please let me know if you would like my contact information.

I can help co host and even check on property as i live in San Antonio.   Give me a shout and we can work something out.

Cassie199
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Hi Ines! I hope all is well. If you are still in need for help with managing your Airbnb listing, I'd love to chat! I believe I have some resources that can help you greatly.😊

-Cassie

Rocio-Araceli0
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Que tal Ines! Soy Araceli, hace 6 meses que me mudé a San Antonio. Soy de Guadalajara y hasta hace poco tenia un Airbnb en Chapalita. Tengo familia que todavia administran Airbnb en Puerto Vallarta y Mazamitla. Yo estoy buscando retomar mi actividad como Host o Co Host aqui en San Antonio. Me pongo a tus ordenes si en algo te puedo apoyar!

Can I ask a silly question... is co hosting like a management company/ agent ?