I added a wrong address for my location and I want to fix it but this is not allowed because of some inquiries on my offers. please help to change the location.

Answered!
Moustapha5
Level 1
Dakar, Senegal

I added a wrong address for my location and I want to fix it but this is not allowed because of some inquiries on my offers. please help to change the location.

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Moustapha5  You can message Airbnb customer support by going to the Help section of the main Airbnb site and following the prompts and drop down boxes until you are shown a message box. 

Phone numbers for Airbnb are listed in a large pinned post right on this first page of the Help forum here-" Contact Airbnb". 

You can also contact them through their Twitter account.

And simply Googling "Airbnb phone numbers" brings up pages of results.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Moustapha5 

Only Airbnb can change the address in your listing(s) if you already have/had  reservations.

Contact Airbnb - Community Guide [Updated]

Moustapha5
Level 1
Dakar, Senegal

do you have a contact number of email for such help with airbnb? they don't have room for the support

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Moustapha5  You can message Airbnb customer support by going to the Help section of the main Airbnb site and following the prompts and drop down boxes until you are shown a message box. 

Phone numbers for Airbnb are listed in a large pinned post right on this first page of the Help forum here-" Contact Airbnb". 

You can also contact them through their Twitter account.

And simply Googling "Airbnb phone numbers" brings up pages of results.

thanks a lot.