I guarantee to implement your advice

Answered!

I guarantee to implement your advice

Hello to the community, my name is Cedric Umuhire but I prefer to be called Umuric, I am coming from a beautiful country in central east of Africa, a country of thousands hills Rwanda 🇷🇼. I am new to the platform and I wish to heat the target of being one of the best hosts among us. Align with my target, I request you to check on my list https://air.tl/Xpi0IjY5 and give advice on how to improve it to its highest attractiveness. I promise to implement.

Hope to see you soon!

Umuric 

1 Best Answer

Hello there @Cedric345  !   I do not see any pictures of the bedrooms or descriptions of sizes of beds. Please add these details.
Also a bit more in the description regarding the neighborhood such as restaurants, tourism or cultural activities nearby and any public transportation, bicycles or walking places. Thanks and Good Luck!

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello there @Cedric345  !   I do not see any pictures of the bedrooms or descriptions of sizes of beds. Please add these details.
Also a bit more in the description regarding the neighborhood such as restaurants, tourism or cultural activities nearby and any public transportation, bicycles or walking places. Thanks and Good Luck!

Hello Marianne89, 

Thank you for your fruitful advice, I will add the missing information as well as pictures of the rooms. 

May I ask you to comment about the calendar I published if is ok?

Kind regards,

Umuric,

Hello, your calendar looks available after March 1, 2024.
One other issue I noticed is the Quiet hours show 10AM -8AM.

Best,

Marianne

Hello, what is the issue about the quiet hours? Are too long or the start earlier? Your advice is always welcome. I'm new I with eager to learn Airbnb.

Kindly,

Umuric 

I see it shows 10AM (morning) until 8AM(morning). 
I believe it should be 10PM-8AM. 

You are right, I didn't notice.

Let change.