I have ended my current listing and would like to know if i can keep my reviews as a host and add them to my new listing ?

Answered!
Margaret1246
Level 1
The Ponds, Australia

I have ended my current listing and would like to know if i can keep my reviews as a host and add them to my new listing ?

Hi , I have been a host on Airbnb for many years and recently moved out of the home and space i had listed . I am now in the process of adding a new listing and would like to know if i can keep my reviews from my former listing ? The new space is very similar and within 5 minutes of my previous place . 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Margaret1246 your reviews will stay on your account but not under the new listing. It will say something like 'this host has reviews for other properties'

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Margaret1246 your reviews will stay on your account but not under the new listing. It will say something like 'this host has reviews for other properties'

@Mike-Jane0

Thank you so much for replying , that's great news ! 

Hi Mike,

I have been hosting a studio for the past 8 months and have received a few positive reviews for it. Coincidentally, I also have another fully furnished studio located in the same building where I reside. Now, I'm wondering about the process of adding this additional studio to my existing listing and incorporating the reviews I have received so far. How can I go about doing this?