I have two houses and I want to give the guests the opportunity to rent only one of them

Karin2665
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

I have two houses and I want to give the guests the opportunity to rent only one of them

I have a property with two houses with 18 beds in total. I want to give guests an opportunity to rent only one house. What is the best way to do that? is it to create an extra ad? 

1 Reply 1

Hi @Karin2665 

Yes. I believe you would create another listing and sync the calendars on Airbnb. Best to mention the other home is available on both listings in the description if they wish to book both. Be sure you fully understand how the syncing of calendars works on Airbnb. 

Listing A Both Houses (Parent)

Listing B House 1 only (Child) - sync Listing B to Listing A

Listing C House 2 only (Child) - sync Listing C to Listing A

Linking Calendars for Multiple Listings

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1864

Be sure to make it clear that other guests could be staying in the other house and list all shared spaces (driveway, parking, outdoor spaces like yards, etc.) Otherwise you risk bad reviews or request for refunds as guests can claim they were not aware that someone else would be on the property.

It is my understanding that an actual booking on one listing will block the calendars to prevent double bookings on the others. However, if you manually block dates that is not the case. Other hosts who actually have this setup can chime in on that one. We don't currently have this setup, but may in the future.