I'm unable to find my past reviews, even though they were all positive?

Answered!
Aiman47
Level 1
Newport News, VA

I'm unable to find my past reviews, even though they were all positive?

Hey, Airbnb community, I'm having trouble locating past reviews on my profile. Despite leaving/receiving positive feedback to/from the previous hosts, I can't seem to find them anywhere. Any tips on where to look or how to resolve this issue?

1 Best Answer

@Aiman47 I've found one for you. Its not difficult

Green Room - ARLINGTON HOUSE
MikeAndJane0_0-1681936951741.jpeg

MikeAndJane0_1-1681936951740.jpeg

Aiman
March 2023
We stayed in Lucia's "Green Room - ARLINGTON HOUSE" and had a wonderful experience. The room was beautifully decorated, the house was well-maintained, and Lucia's hospitality was warm and attentive. The location was also convenient, with easy access to public transportation and local shops and restaurants. We highly recommend this Airbnb listing.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Aiman47 click on your profile and your 5 excellent reviews are visible to all.

Thank you for the reply. The issue is with the review I left for the hosts; I'm unable to find any of them!

@Aiman47 I've found one for you. Its not difficult

Green Room - ARLINGTON HOUSE
MikeAndJane0_0-1681936951741.jpeg

MikeAndJane0_1-1681936951740.jpeg

Aiman
March 2023
We stayed in Lucia's "Green Room - ARLINGTON HOUSE" and had a wonderful experience. The room was beautifully decorated, the house was well-maintained, and Lucia's hospitality was warm and attentive. The location was also convenient, with easy access to public transportation and local shops and restaurants. We highly recommend this Airbnb listing.