I made Superhost a couple weeks ago. So things should really start moving and shaking now right? I have gotten a single booking since and all I get is crazy inquiries.

Kimberly1100
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

I made Superhost a couple weeks ago. So things should really start moving and shaking now right? I have gotten a single booking since and all I get is crazy inquiries.

Since I made super host my bookings have stopped. I get massive inquiries that I'm 100% sure are scammers.

One of the best ones was a guy needing a place to stay but he has no money. However, he's a VA and when he gets paid on the 30th he can pay me. Others full of random ridiculous questions like is the exercise equipment free game?

Another one asking if the dates are still available? Then how much it is or how does he send a deposit like he's never even used Airbnb before. Can I have my Chua Chuas? When my listing says no pets.Or my 3 year old and 6 months year old when my listing has all over it Targeting Coorp Exec's. Not suitable for children.

However, I was willing to the bend the rules on a couple as I needed a booking  Then, they go radio silent.

I decided to follow back up on one. She now only needs it or would like to try it for a week and when she gets some money on Sunday she will book it.

I have the option selected for only guests that have good reviews? So how are these people getting through first of all? Why did my room go from a pretty steady booking rate to zilch once I made super host? When I did nothing to change my listing?

I also noticed that there's an amenity showing that I didn't put on there. Saying there's no locks on the bedroom door. I can't get it removed. I spent hours trying to figure it out.

I called my super host support. The first time she said she didn't see it. I checked again the next day and it's still there. I called again. They said they're going to escalate it to tech support. Never heard back. I messaged tech support the next day. 24 hours later, I finally got a message saying it's the end of their shift but don't worry they'll get back with me the following business day. I responded and said "well okay great. I've been waiting for you all day to respond and when you do you respond, it's at the end of your shift when you have no time to help me? 

I can't help but feel there has been a breech or that my listing has been compromised. I also was getting way better customer support when I was a nobody?

What's going on here?

0 Replies 0