Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Carmela181 Go to Listing, select yours > Pricing & Availability > Trip Length

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Sangeeta8
Level 9
New Delhi, India

@Carmela181 Call the helpline. They really helped me a while ago.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Carmela181 Go to Listing, select yours > Pricing & Availability > Trip Length

Thank you 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Carmela181< with longer stays may I suggest you ask potential Guests to message you about themselves and the reason for their visit prior to proceeding with making reservations, it protects both you and your guests so you are on the same wave length and respect for each others space.

Ask about cooking, interests, work - if they are working from home or other, study etc.

I have a 7-10 day or over that people must send information on themselves and then if it is likely to work approve a longer stay.

Be mindful also that if a Guest cancels part way through you may have to refund the Guest depending on your cancellation policy.

Add to the mix, if you have already been paid by ABB the monies owed will come from future bookings and you may have a series of bookings one after the other to make up for it, that in itself if one is on one's own Hosting and if one isn't aware of this can add to the demands of been a Host or be potentially disruptive to the harmony in one's life.

Should a Guest for whatever reason decide to want to move out earlier it's best to do an 'Alteration' of dates for smooth amicable advancement, rather than a cancellation.

Thank you so much for your input I appreciate it. 

Hi Helen I was wondering if you know what kind of guest usually stay longer 28 or more.