I want to know the low and high seasons in our country and is their any statistical data for that

I want to know the low and high seasons in our country and is their any statistical data for that

I want to know the low and high seasons in our country 

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Inas139 You can buy data from Airdna.com that will give you high and low season rates and occupancy for Airbnbs. Is this what you need?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Inas139, welcome to the Community Center.

Would you like to share which country or city you're in? This way, we can help by tagging some local Hosts who might be interested in sharing their experiences about low and high seasons.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Inas139 The demand for Airbnb accommodations varies significantly throughout the year, influenced by factors such as holidays, events, and the overall appeal of your location during different seasons. These are some factors that need to be considered for low and high seasons. For my listings, the Summer months is my high season and I believe other hosts are too. There are also tools that can help hosts with rates and occupancy for Airbnbs. Hope this helps!