In need of a co host to help manage property in Orlando/Kissimmee

Anthony1359
Level 2
Manteca, CA

In need of a co host to help manage property in Orlando/Kissimmee

We are currently purchasing property for a STR in the Orlando/Kissimmee area.  We live out of the area and will need a reliable and ambitious co host to help with the boots on the ground aspect of managing the property.  Please respond or PM if you’re interested and we can chat.  

Anthony 

7 Replies 7
Teri
Administrator
Administrator

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. @Anthony1359 

Billy281
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey there,

I’m a superhost in nyc and I was thinking about renting in Orlando with the plan to Airbnb.

Your location is where I’m looking to rent. What do you think about the Airbnb laws there? Do they allow entire unit short term rentals? Are landlords cool with it?

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,
Billy

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Billy281, since this thread has been in our Community for a while, I suggest that you ask this question in a new thread 👉here to get more visibility.

If you would like to contact @Anthony1359 , you can also send him a private message by clicking on the button below his profile picture.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.44.29 AM.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Do you need a virtual assistant coach?

Hi Billy there some areas where you can do Airbnb. Very great areas for tourism. But it will always fend at the end of the landlord. I recommend to engage a realtor to help you find those properties. 
The realtor that helped me is awesome ! I can send you her contact info you want .

of you need any additional support just let me know . I’m a host of some properties in Kissimmee:-) 

kind regards,

mernela 

Hello anthony, are you still in need of a co host? I can help do well to PM me.

Hi Anthony please let me know how can I help you? I’m a host in kissimmee:-)