Intro / US Virgin Islands

Zack191
Level 2
Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands

Intro / US Virgin Islands

Hi, my name is Zack. I just launched an airbnb site on St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. It's a renovated rum warehouse originally built in 1810. It would qualify for Luxe if Airbnb offered Luxe in my region - or if they still offer Luxe at all - I'm really not sure. So my listing is an upscale accommodation with lots put in to the decor and design appeal. It sleeps 8. I am seeing a lot of single night groups who come through my island on their way to or coming from charter boat excursions - great clientele overall. Please check out my listing and let me know what you think. I am determined to make my listing as quality as possible to best represent what we do here on site. Thanks! 

Listing link: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/51515608

Listing link added by OCM

1 Reply 1
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Zack191 

Your place is stunning. a few suggestions jumped out at me.

- are you using duvets on the beds! I personally like a crisp look, a tad more taunt in appearance.

- Way too many pictures of the same. Choose the best & delete the rest. You described some of the pictures though take the time to describe all. I myself chose a place within the first 10-20 pictures. You can certainly add more but how many pictures do you need of your book collection is an example. 
Love the area, been there before. 
Best regards, 

Bettye6