Issue with "Where You'll Sleep" Photos on the Live Page

Rebecca1665
Level 1
Asheville, NC

Issue with "Where You'll Sleep" Photos on the Live Page

Hi there! 

We are a property management company that takes on about 10 listings/week, and one of the live page's features we really enjoy is being able to show the separated bedroom photos under "where you'll sleep". I have uploaded to the backend but it seem about 1 in every 5 or so listings doesn't show these photos on the live page.

It is a feature our homeowners want to see, and when it doesn't work it is entirely frustrating as it does improve the overall efficiency/expectation of the listing. 

I have reached out to the customer service line about 10 times, half the time they don't understand the section I am speaking about. Is there a direct technical support team or a way to communicate that this issue happens regularly?

Thank you, 

Rebecca

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I think large scale property management companies like yours @Rebecca1665  get an accountant manager contact for Airbnb.

If not go back to CS and ask them to raise the query with their technical team. 

no direct contacts for tech support 

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello Rebecca,

I agree with you it's really helpful and far more eye caching to have the photos of the bedrooms in this section.  For me I was able to have actual pictures of the bedrooms by activating the "professional tools" on my listing but I presume you have these in place already?  You don't necessarily have to be a professional to activate this feature but as not everyone is aware of this, that is why some listings have photos of the bedrooms and some don't.

Good luck

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Rebecca1665 ,

Can you DM me a few screenshots that would clarify this issue for the technical team? Also, can you share the listing link on which this issue persists? I will raise this concern for you once I have this information and check if this is sort of a bug.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Andrey161
Level 2
Issaquah, WA

We have the same issue now. It used to show the photo of each bedroom, but not anymore, even with photos in the corresponding sections in rooms and spaces.airnbnb1.JPG

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Andrey161 ,

I found this thread which had a recent reply that I thought might be helpful for you. If you would like to have a look at it :  Link to Thread 

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines