Just wondering if anyone else is coming across this issue when changing minimum nights?

Answered!

Just wondering if anyone else is coming across this issue when changing minimum nights?

Airbnb is looking into this but I am wondering if anyone else has come across this issue and if so, how did you resolve it? (Please don't send me anymore articles on how to change or update my listing unless it pertains directly to fixing this issue.)
Anyway, for next month and the months after I went to change my minimum night to book at certain times specifically. There is no pattern, I choose them according to how I see fit. Unfortunately, it changed the minimum nights for the entire month regardless of which avenue I chose to change it.

Also, where I have the option of specifying certain regular discounts, I only have a weekly or monthly option. But on youtube, one of the hosts showed this option and he was given days of the week to work with as well. I don't have those options.

As I said, Airbnb is looking into this but I am wondering if any of the rest of you have come across this.

Thank you as always,

Tamara

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tamara682 I suggest you switch on pro tools from your account. Then go to your calendar and apply rulesets to the dates you want to make changes to.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Deb216
Level 10
Newport, RI

@Tamara682 

I discovered a change.  I hope this helps you.

Go to your calendar.

Select/click on a specific date (or dates).

On the right, next to availability select EDIT.

A window will open up.  You can change the minimum stay for the date(s) you selected.

Personally, I don't trust the discount options.  I've read about too many errors.

@Deb216 

Thank you. That's where I started and it changes the entire month in the month that I pick the days (except the current month). I also tried it through Pricing and Availability and it didn't take there either. I appreciate the suggestion.

@Tamara682 , also...some days I'm unable to make changes via my desk top, only via my cell phone.  It stumped an Airbnb rep as well.  Good luck and don't give up!

Lenore22
Level 10
California, United States

Like @Deb216 , I've found that functionally varies greatly between the app on my phone and and the website on my computer... And not consistently such that one always has more features than the other. Try it on both.

Hope this helps!

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Tamara682 Tamara the discounts apply only weekly or monthly but that does not stop you from manually using the calendar to make any day cheaper if you wish to. .. H

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tamara682 I suggest you switch on pro tools from your account. Then go to your calendar and apply rulesets to the dates you want to make changes to.

@Mike-And-Jane0 Thank you so much! Pro Tools is really something. I think it's going to keep me busy playing with all the options for a year lol.