License

Christine4098
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

License

My listing got put on hold until I got my proper licensing set up in my city. That step has been taken care of. Philadelphia told me to report back to Airbnb with the license number. However, Airbnb is saying they have to hear from the city, not from me. I feel like I’m stuck in limbo. I have called Airbnb Support, gotten passed around five times and still no resolution. It’s been three weeks Does anybody have any ideas on how I can relist my property 

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Christine4098,

I just took a look at your profile and saw that your listing is active. Is everything back to normal on your end? Please keep us updated. If you still need help, we can reach out to some Hosts in your area for their opinions.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Yes @Paula , finally got turned back on.  Have to be honest, it was a long painful process...no idea why it took almost a month.  Once my case got elevated (I was told they only communicate via email -- Shane C was my rep)..he kept sending me the same message 'we are working on it'.  I asked him numerous times to have someone call me because I wanted to further understand the holdup/problem.  His response was still 'we are working on it'.  

Anyway- its resolved but hope Air bnb customer support can do better next time.