Listing NOT Showing in others search, but mine - WHY?

Frank2001
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Listing NOT Showing in others search, but mine - WHY?

Long time guest, first time host.

I create a listing today (published) and it is showing in my results, but not in any results on other laptops or my own incognito browser. Why is that? How can I fix it?

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Frank2001 ! Welcome to the Community Center! 🌻 

Hope the Canadian weather is treating you well 😉.

While we wait for experienced Hosts to chime in for suggestions, I curiously looked at your beautiful listing and it looks amazing😍.

Would you like to share what search criterias you're using to search for your listing? There are a few articles that share details about How search works on Airbnb and confirm that guests can find your listing . Sharing the links above in case it helps in the meantime.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Frank2001,

Your place is beautiful.  That happened to me when I launched my property back in November.  When you go in your listing, does it say "listed".   If does,  It takes about 24hrs for everyone to see.

Hi @Frank2001 nice listing! Normally, your listing will show up in searches within 24 hours after you publish it. However, if your listing isn't appearing in search results after a few days, or if there are any discrepancies in how it's being displayed, reaching out to Airbnb's customer support can help address any specific issues or delays related to your listing. Hope this helps!