Listing a hostel-style bedroom with multiple individual bunk beds on AIrbnb

Listing a hostel-style bedroom with multiple individual bunk beds on AIrbnb

Hi. I've been looking around the community forum for this topic, and while there are various questions about this, there does not seem to be a definitive answer.

I would like to list a bedroom which has 4 individual beds for rent.  I would like it to be such that say somebody looking for a stay for 3 guests, can find the room and take 3 out of the 4 beds. This would leave 1 bed empty, which would still be available for rent by another person.  The price per bed should all be the same, hence if you book 1 bed, its X price, for 3 beds its 3X price.  The nightly price can change all year round, it is not fixed per year. I also use Instant Booking, so the availability has to be something done automatically. Im using a channel manager as well.

**[Identifiable listing removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that is not allowed to post a listing link unless posted by a listing owner]

Is my scenario possible on Airbnb?

Regards,

Karl

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You need to create four separate listings and link them.

then people can book as many beds as they like @Karl1365 

I don't believe it's possible for them to book more than one bed at a time unless you set up multiple listings or for two beds, three beds etc but call Airbnb and ask them 

there are hostel booking sites which may be more suitable