Listing different room types and linking them

Listing different room types and linking them

Hi,

I have 7 standart rooms and 2 bungalows. But I can't figure out how to list them properly. Following scenario is an example that I want to fix.

Let's say all my rooms are availeble and users can see 7 different st, 2 different bungalow rooms and 1 for each room groups. Each group rooms has different nightly prices.

Standart rooms are for up to 2 persons

Bungalows are for up to 4 persons

Now, if I have a request for 6 people booking in standart rooms, they should see 3 different listings. Otherwise they can't book the room, right?

I've thought to create a listing that includes this 7 rooms and link each room to this listing. But not all 7 rooms are booked always at the same time. 4 of the rooms are still empty for this example. So this linking has become an issue for me and I would like to have a help for this. 

To me, I'm going to have to create 12 listings which are,

2 listings for each bungalows

1 listing for bungalow group

7 listings for each st rooms

1 listing for st room group

1 listing for all rooms (just to link the calender, not published, if I can)

Btw, I've checked the community but I couldn't specificly find the question. Am I missing something or making a misinterpretation?

Please help....

3 Replies 3
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Ertan17,

The community is primarily hosts and guests sharing their experiences and knowledge, and is a good place to find information about Airbnb processes and policies.  However, you should first search the Airbnb Resource Center to get official details: https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes.  I did a general search for linking listings, and this is the help page that is most informative:  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Ertan17  yes this was always a problem at Airbnb for hosts with multiple rooms or for hostels.

It is easy for me, I have 2 apartments on the same floor so I have 3 listings, one for each apartment and 1 listing for both apartments together. They are linked to prevent overbooking. In the same way, you can list your 2 bungalows.

Rooms are more complicated:

7 listings for each st rooms

1 listing for 2 rooms together

1 listing for 3 rooms together

1 listing for 4 rooms together

1 listing for 7 rooms together

and then you should link them so you don't get an overbooking