Listing exposure?

Answered!
Mac-With-MB0
Level 2
Camden, ME

Listing exposure?

How do I improve my Air BnB listing exposure?...I am a super host and guest favorite with the highest # of reviews (4.85) in my town. I used to come up on the first page. No longer. 

1 Best Answer

Hi @Mac-With-MB0 you may consider following what I usually do to my listings. 

-Update Your Listing Regularly: Regularly updating your listing can signal to the Airbnb algorithm that your property is active and well-maintained. This doesn't mean major changes; small tweaks to the description or adding new photos can be effective.

-Professional Quality Photos: If you haven't already, consider hiring a professional photographer or using high-quality equipment to take well-lit, appealing photos of your space. Photos are often the first thing potential guests notice.

-Optimize Your Listing Title and Description: Use keywords that potential guests might search for. Be descriptive and highlight unique features of your space and the local area.

-Respond Quickly to Inquiries: Fast response times not only please potential guests but are also favored by Airbnb’s search algorithm.

-Encourage Reviews: Continue encouraging guests to leave reviews. Personalize your requests for reviews to make them more effective.

-Competitive Pricing Strategy: Regularly review your pricing and adjust it based on local demand, season, and special events in your area. Use Airbnb’s pricing tools to help. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi @Mac-With-MB0 you may consider following what I usually do to my listings. 

-Update Your Listing Regularly: Regularly updating your listing can signal to the Airbnb algorithm that your property is active and well-maintained. This doesn't mean major changes; small tweaks to the description or adding new photos can be effective.

-Professional Quality Photos: If you haven't already, consider hiring a professional photographer or using high-quality equipment to take well-lit, appealing photos of your space. Photos are often the first thing potential guests notice.

-Optimize Your Listing Title and Description: Use keywords that potential guests might search for. Be descriptive and highlight unique features of your space and the local area.

-Respond Quickly to Inquiries: Fast response times not only please potential guests but are also favored by Airbnb’s search algorithm.

-Encourage Reviews: Continue encouraging guests to leave reviews. Personalize your requests for reviews to make them more effective.

-Competitive Pricing Strategy: Regularly review your pricing and adjust it based on local demand, season, and special events in your area. Use Airbnb’s pricing tools to help. Hope this helps!