Listing not showing up!

Answered!

Listing not showing up!

Hi everyone!

I just joined the hosting community and listed my place yesterday. Every time I check my listing doesn't show up on the search results at all!

Even if I zoom in fully on my area. Why is this happening? Even if I filter to see the dates I set available, it doesn't show up still.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Best Answer
Julie_Mike0
Level 7
Chicago, IL

Hey, it shows up for me! You may need to try on another browser or clear your cache. From another article, "Keep in mind that each guest will see different results when searching based on the preferences they add, their past booking history, and other search criteria." https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/39/what-factors-determine-how-my-listing-appears-in-search-res...

pic.PNG

View Best Answer in original post

110 Replies 110
Sarah317
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Same thing happens for me.  I have friends who look with no result; zoom in on the street.  I rechecked all settings.  I had guests just a couple weeks ago and now have no new views which is mystifying.  

My listing is 11962894.  

Or site is https://www.airbnb.com/11962894

All suggestions welcome.  

Sarah

Danni7
Level 1
Seignosse, France

Hi our appartment can accommodate 1 - 4 guests, but if I just put in 1,2 or 3 guests, not 4 the listing doesnot show.

Does anybody have any advic how I can chnage this happening?

With thanks 

Danni

Same this is happening to me, help!

Jennifer577
Level 1
Louisville, KY

I am unable to find my listing.  I tweaked the listing a bit since I've read that any changes you make to it can "bump it up" so to speak and show it again but that didn't happen.  SO frustrating!

Hana28
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Hi, I have the same problem, I cannot see my listings showing even through different browsers. 😞

Hana28
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

I mean if I search Prague 6 or near the castle area through the map, it does not show mine even if I go to the street where the apartment is. 

Ian176
Level 1
Gold Coast, Australia

I have a problem too. After hosting sucessfully a few times in the past, I snoozed the listing but have now reactivated and updated it. 

When I search using my PC, different PCs, different browsers, filters on, filters off, my listing neither shows up in search results, nor appears on the map. It is very frustrating and I feel like I'm losing potential guests, so who do I contact? Air BNB has no online support to speak of.

Thanks

We are new to hosting and just posted our listing. We have a 30 day requirment in our town. When I put the city in to search without dates MANY listings come up but not ours. It will only come up if I put in the 30 day stay. People browse an area without putting dates in and we are missing that traffic. What can we do? 

I too am wanting to list for Plus 30 days in Vallejo, turns out that there are laws that may make it difficult to get them out if need be. 

A-Eban0
Level 2
Fairview, CA

Airbnb employees are WAY overpaid. Another company who cannot get there act together. I searched 3 times no results and so did several friends. I wish now another competitor had the reach these guys have. AND NO PHONE # to reach them on. However, they are head quartered in SF. I guess I need to pay them a visit!!!

So frustrating! I feel your pain. If any other operator gets on board, I will switch if they can't fix this soon!

Minette0
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

I have been hosting for 2 years and have only had 5 star reviews all this year, but now my listing is not showing up at all on any of my friend's browsers. Very frustrating! I see that hundreds of people are having the same problem. When will Airbnb have an answer?!!

https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/7243792/details

Any help so appreciated!

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Minette0

Your listing is not on your profile and not available on airbnb, you need to contact airbnb to see what's happened.

Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide

I sent DM to Airbn Help on tweeter and they fixed it but any way, I removed my listing with them and host with management company now.