Listing suspended with no reason and no notification

Listing suspended with no reason and no notification

Hello, its been 10 days that mi listing has been suspended with no reason! I have a nice place and all 5 stars. I call airbnb and they only tell me that someone will get to you via email. I really dont know what to do anymore I feel I haven’t done anything or I wish I would know what so I can fix it. The also canceled 12 reservations that I had and the guests are panicking

thank you for any input

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Marino85 👋

It's been a while since you posted and I'm wondering whether you managed to get your listing reinstated? 

It'd be great to hear from you, so we can understand what the resolution was but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello, so after 12 days I received an email saying my account was reinstated after review. I was happy and went to sleep that night. I wake up the next morning I had an email that my listing now is removed totally. I was so pissed and the only thing to do was appeal, but to appeal what? I didn’t have any reason to deal with but long story short after a few days I try to open the app and the listing was active. No email no reason why they canceled all my reservations just got a call after a week from airbnb which said if your account is active we will close this case. Again no reason for anything. My guests were very mad and lost all of them