Listing suspension without reason

Naveen58
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Listing suspension without reason

Hi,

I am a super host and guest's favorite badge. My listing was recently suspended without any reason. Tried contacting AirBnB support multiple times and no one shares any info. Just keep saying expert will contact back. No timeline. We are in summer in our peak season and don't know what can we do?

Any guidance?

5 Replies 5
Naveen58
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

@Bhumika @Paula @Rebecca Any guidance on how to address this? We had a guest who tried threatening us making us report their profile to AirBnB and AirBnB even evaluated their review and found retaliatory and removed but our listing is suspended now and unable to reach any right person at AirBnB, any guidance?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Naveen58 I am so sorry about this, 

I have forwarded your case to the relevant team for their review. Since we are not part of the support team, they should contact you directly with further updates.

I hope this gets resolved very soon 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thanks @Paula for the response. I am also trying to reach out and learn what exactly caused the suspension. Frustrating part I believe is wait here since there doesnt seems anyway to contact the specific team. Wondering do you know how long it takes for the team to review such cases?

Hello @Naveen58 

Just been onto your listing and it seems that the suspension has been lifted as I was able to see open dates on your calendar!!  Thank goodness

All the best for the upcoming season

Joëlle

Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Hi Naveen did you lose your superhost badge?