Listing

Jerry116
Level 2
Saskatoon, Canada

Listing

My property is not presented to inquiring guests in the 15 pages of available properties for a given location and available dates. No other filters are selected. Log on using Guest option.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Jerry

**[E-mail address removed - Community Center Guidelines]

17 Replies 17
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jerry116 

There is no active listing in your profile !

I am experiencing no inquiries or bookings. From 4 or 5 a day. Air bnb can't see anything wrong with my account and I have even lowered my prices and offered discounts still nothing. 

Emiel1
Level 10

@Katy364 

Your profile shows you manage 9 listings.

They are all in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=306385825&map_toggle=true

Did you look at your statistics (amount of views) ?

Yes the statistics show I am in line with my community of air bnb hosts. My listings are showing views but no inquiries or bookings. Very odd for my place. Never have I seen it like this since joining the platform. 

@Katy364 

All we get is views from airbnb that tells us nothing I'd like to know where they were coming from,

You might not like BDC but their BO is far superior, 

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Jerry116 

Maybe airbnb have shut you down, few bad reviews,

Thanks Sudsrung0,

airbnb shutdown based on bad reviews is unlikely as I have just two unfavourable reviews in the 115 posted (mainly 4 star and above).  I received no notification from airbnb that they have shut me down.  How do I confirm a shut down with airbnb? 

Emiel1
Level 10

@Jerry116 

As mentioned: there is no listing in your profile.

So check the status of your listing, if possible re-list it.

@Jerry116 

Send us the link to your listing, right now none of can see it, all i can see is your reviews, 

I can see a listing.

@Gillian166 

It wasn't there this morning as others have said Whats up with these Canadians today? 

@Sudsrung0  are the sites different around the world? like, why is your Insights tab different to mine? actually I had a few glitches happen today, general weirdness today!

Bes175
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

My property is not presented to inquiring guests in the 15 pages of available properties for a given location and available dates. [OP]

Jerry, you have no listing at all [that is why guests cant see it] There are >100 good reviews but nothing else. Contact Airbnb and ask why...for reason your listing has been suspended or banned. We can't speculate here (a) did a guest raise a sensitive complain - which you dont know yet [safety, cameras, etc] or (b) platform raised a Flag somehow [automatically] and only you have to chase/ find out in AIRBNB proper. G.LUCK 

Thank you Bes175.

I can log on to my listing as "Host" and manage guest bookings, Inbox, Calendar etc.  Doesn't that access confirm a "Listing"?

Can you advise a contact at airbnb?

Jerry