Listings incomplete on calendar and the 'no permission to this access this resource' prompt

Answered!
Anjalina0
Level 3
Mirik, India

Listings incomplete on calendar and the 'no permission to this access this resource' prompt

I received an enquiry today, but couldn't further check the details as it said 'you do not have permission to access this resource' on the app. So I tried the desktop and it says the same thing. I can't understand why??

Incidentally, I also needed to update the calendar of another listing, but now I can't even see that listing in my list of listings. It does come on typing it in the search, but again it doesn't load up, so I can't see the listing and update it's calendar!

Is the site down, which is why all this glitched? Or something wrong at my end?

Pls help.

1 Best Answer

Hello Bhumika, thank you so very much for your intervention. The issues seems to have been resolved now. I can access both details and the calendar from my app now. 

Many thanks! 

Regards,

Anjalina 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Anjalina0 

I think something is wrong your end as both of your listings are live and I can access the calendar to book.

You can try contacting them via your listing by chat and ask to speak to someone rather than the bot or try calling them too.  Have you got the latest version of the Airbnb app downloaded?

Good luck

Joëlle

Hi, thanks for writing in to help. 

Yeah as a customer, I can see and do everything but from my dashboard, I can't see the particular listing i want to block the calendar for (there are 7 listings). 

And also, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but I keep getting the 'no permission to access this resource ' prompt on both the app and the desktop when I click to see the details on an enquiry I received. 

Thanks for your comment.

Regards

Anjalina 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Anjalina0 ,

Can you send me a screenshot of this error, if you are still facing the issue? It will help me to raise it to the technical team better.

Although I will share this with them, if they can check in the meantime.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Anjalina0 ,

I have sent you a DM, do let me know in case you have further questions!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello Bhumika, thank you so very much for your intervention. The issues seems to have been resolved now. I can access both details and the calendar from my app now. 

Many thanks! 

Regards,

Anjalina 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Anjalina0 It sounds like your account may have been hacked. Contact Airbnb customer support as quickly as possible.