Listings not showing data

Chase130
Level 2
Marble Falls, TX

Listings not showing data

Two of my listings are not showing any performance data in my host portal. I know that our properties are getting viewed. Each time I contact superhost support about the issue, I get a different answer. Yet still no resolution.

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Chase130 , it's been a while since you posted. Has this been resolved yet? Let us know if you still need help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi @Chase130 

If you are searching from a co-host account, the items can be blank.

Make sure you are searching from the main hosting account in order for the data to populate.

Cheers,

Stay Local Vacation Rentals

They are the only ones on the listing so clearly not the cohosts @Vanessa-and-Nicole0  🙂

Thanks, Helen. She is correct. We're not co-hosts. This is some kind of technical bug. I know people are viewing our listings because we're still getting bookings, wish list additions, and we're getting views on our promotions. The whole services team has also told me that we're getting views and they've shared with me the data. Problem is I have to call them to get it. And it's limited in what they're able to get access to.

Hi Sybe - No it has not been resolved. Continue to get the run around from the host services team. Its a technical issue, and a different team that needs to resolve. So I'm in the dark about what's driving the bug, the resolution timeline, interim solutions, etc...