London, New Airbnb systems - resulted in renaming smaller areas such as Southfields as The Borough of Wandsworth or Wandsworth: not getting bookings as a result ? ๐Ÿค”

Margaret1285
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

London, New Airbnb systems - resulted in renaming smaller areas such as Southfields as The Borough of Wandsworth or Wandsworth: not getting bookings as a result ? ๐Ÿค”

i have neen told by Airbnb that theu hace xhanged their systems recently andx2 thongs have happened to my listing as a result :.

1. They have moved my house to a different location

2. Moved a different property to my location

3. Renamed my area / listing as  Wandsworth (which is a huge Borough of 320 000 people versus 24 000 that represents Southfields where I am based

(Yet haven't renamed any other district under a Borough name.)

Confusing as no-one apart from those staying specifically in Wandsworth Town know or look up Wandsworrh as a placexto stay. For others , it looks like a " different " geographic area versus an eare that includes "villages ' / areas such as,Southfields, Putney, parts of Wimbledon etc.

Result - I am suddenly not  getting bookings and I am usually fully booked. 

Any one else experiencing difficulties in the Wimbledon,  Southfields areas 

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Margaret1285, Did you happen to get in touch with Airbnb Customer Support to enquire further?

I am also reaching out to our Hosts @Mike-And-Jane0 @Helen3 if they have a slight idea or their valued advice for you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Constant contact , provided  significant data to them, screenshot of information; completely pointless as they can't seem to  go beyond their script: keep closing down " tickets" without establishing facts or going any way to investigate properly. Hours of wasted time !