Long stay pricing

Answered!
Marian2838
Level 2
Kabwe, Zambia

Long stay pricing

I have difficulty in setting my long stay price. The clients keep saying they can stay for $36 a month. I  don't know where to chance that. Could you kindly help me? I asked a previous time and did what is suggested. But the monthly price didn't chance, clients still want to book for $36 a month because that's what stands on my add. Please guide me. Kind regards Marian

1 Best Answer

I think its fixed. I call Airbnb, they helped me. Didnt get any complains again.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried calling Airbnb sounds like a technical issue @Marian2838 

I think its fixed. I call Airbnb, they helped me. Didnt get any complains again.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Marian2838 look in your pricing section and edit the monthly stay section. You (or the system) has probably but 36 in as a monthly stay price thinking it was the nightly rate for a monthly stay rather than the price for a whole month.

@Mike-And-Jane0 

Where do you see this? In my settings I see only the option to specify a discount for monthly stays, not a total price. Am I missing something?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Huma0 Go into pricing and if you click on 'edit' next to where it says weekly (or monthly) discount then when you see the %age discount go down 3 lines and you will see where you can set a price for a specific week. This is a weekly price not a nightly price for a particular week.

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0 .

Will take a look. I'm pretty happy with setting a standard monthly discount, but this is useful to know just in case...

Hi Mike-and-Jane0

I asked the Airbnb people to help me. They send me a link which you put in the browser line, and it open a new place. Was looking for the address. My computer skills are not up to standard to find this link. Maybe if you ask the help line they can send it to you too.