Looking For a Co-Host/Property Manager in Asheville, NC

Voyage-Collective0
Level 2
Charleston, SC

Looking For a Co-Host/Property Manager in Asheville, NC

We recently renovated a vintage Airstream (see it here: ** )and are highly considering renting it out as a short-term vacation rental instead of selling it, if we can find a co-host or property manager in the Asheville, NC area. If you're interested, please reach out!

**[Broken link removed - Community Center Guidelines ]

7 Replies 7

Hi, can you use a remote co-hosting service?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You are unlikely to find someone on a global community for your location. Why not see if there is a local host group for the location on FB and post there.  @Voyage-Collective0 

@Voyage-Collective0 I tried clicking on your reel but I got an error message. Are you still looking for someone  to manage/cohost? If so, let me know 

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Voyage-Collective0   Try Greybeard Realty in Black Mountain.  They handle a lot of holiday rentals in the Swannanoa/Black Mountain/Asheville area.

Nicholas756
Level 1
Jewett, TX

@Voyage-Collective0 Hi there I know this is an old post but I thought id respond anyway in case you’re still working on your airstream or need additional co host options 

I’m working on a cohost company that does the following :

Airbnb co-hosting listing mgmt assistance

Online marketing assistance

Airbnb maintenance 

Airbnb property improvements 

cabin construction 

airbnb design/decor assistance

Airbnb supplies shopping & stocking

plant / garden watering and care  

planting and landscaping

lawn care

if you need any of these services or went to chat my number is **

Btw I am a world travel with extensive global Airbnb experience (I know all the best practices) , I’m also a web dev / iPhone app developer,  an efficiency & vip experiences expert, a handyma / cabin builder, a landscaper, a master gardener, & a potter - my girlfriend is a plant expert who did plant & garden maintenance at a billionaires club in Montana for 7 years

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Rosemary265
Level 2
Asheville, NC

Rosemary Hedden **

Owner of Rosey's Helping Hands LLC. 

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Voyage-Collective0

We are not a property management company, but we are interested in co-hosting! We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience managing all aspects of STR properties, including all the responsibilities you listed as needing help with. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

We would need to know more about the property to determine if it would be a good fit for both parties. Please message us so we can discuss further!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay