Looking for Co-hosts in mississauga

Looking for Co-hosts in mississauga

Hi My name is Srini, Im looking for Co-hosts in mississauga.

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

4 Replies 4
Pushpit1
Level 2
Brampton, Canada

Hi @Srinivas29 

I can help! I am an experienced Superhost and Co-host in primariliy in GTA (Brampton area). I have recently got approved by Airbnb for their professional Co-hosting program.

As a long-time experienced Superhost in Canada, I am here to offer you a seamless and stress-free hosting experience that will maximize your profits while minimizing your effort with these services below: Check me out here and let's connect: https://www.airbnb.com/hs/zfjfa

- Extensive Expertise
- End to End Maintainence, Cleaning, Set-up
- Seamless Guest Management, Screening and Vetting
- Listing Optimization - such as descriptions, photos, and other details so that guests are always up-to-date on what to expect during their stay
- Occupancy Optimization - price settings, including seasonal pricing and longer-stay discounts
- Revenue Optimization
- Legal Compliance
- 7 days support
- Tactical AirCover Expertise
- Sending Claims
- Stellar Reviews
- In-depth Platform Knowledge
- Algorithm Expertise
- Write Guest reviews
- Regular Check up with guests
- Inventory Management
- Assist with claims and send or request money using the Resolution Centre
- Create or respond to trip change requests such as trip cancellations and changing of dates and number of guests and/or pets
- Automate guest communication to ensure guests are welcomed, given details on host expectations, provided with check-in information

Hi @Pushpit1 ,

Thanks for the reply, can you share your email or phone # so we can talk more about it.

Thanks 

Srini

Hi @Srinivas29 

**. Feel free to send me an email.

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Srinivas29 , 

If you'd like to get in touch with @Pushpit1, you can also do so by going to his profile and clicking on the send message button. 

Bhumika_0-1689086582722.png

I can also see that Pushpit has shared a link to his Airbnb Co-host partner profile here : https://www.airbnb.ca/hosting-services/partner-match/zfjfa?source=referrer. You can also click on it to connect further with him.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines