Looking for a co- host in the Dominican Republic Santo Domingo este area

Answered!

Looking for a co- host in the Dominican Republic Santo Domingo este area

Hello, I’m looking for a co- host in the Dominican Republic Santo Domingo este area, need someone to help me manage my place. Please let me know 

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bridget361 ,Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Have you had any luck with seeking Co-hosts in your area?

You can search our Community Center with the keywords ''Cohost'' and your desired area to find Hosts in your region and connect with them for your offer.

You may also want to explore Local Host Clubs to get in touch with area-specific Hosts. Keep us posted if you have already found a Co-host. All the best!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bridget361 ,Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Have you had any luck with seeking Co-hosts in your area?

You can search our Community Center with the keywords ''Cohost'' and your desired area to find Hosts in your region and connect with them for your offer.

You may also want to explore Local Host Clubs to get in touch with area-specific Hosts. Keep us posted if you have already found a Co-host. All the best!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

JacobLove0
Level 1
Santo Domingo Este, Dominican Republic

@Bridget361 I can help you with that, please contacte back 

Jenniffer23
Level 1
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Hi Bridget! My name is Jenn, I have been working as a Virtual Assistant and Airbnb co-host for a couple of years. I'm Dominican and I live in Santo Domingo Este, Dominican Republic. You can find more info about me here: **

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Talk to you soon 

Saludos @Bridget361 , te podría ayudar para el co-host de tu propiedad, soy una persona muy organizado y rápido al atender al celular, soy de santiago.

Nora1260
Level 1
Dominican Republic

Hi my name  is nora and will be a pleasure to help u with your listing