Looking for a co-host

Looking for a co-host

Hi, I am a airbnb host since 2016. We are looking for two individual co-hosts for our San Antonio properties. We have two properties each with multiple listings. 

Here we have 6 airbnb listings. 1 of them is a 2 bedroom unit, 4 of them our studios and 1 of them is a 1 bedroom unit. Its a unique property in the West side. We are looking for a co-host who lives very close to the area, and is able to completely manage the airbnb side of the business.  Someone who can pay attention to detail, meet with guests if required upon their coming to the property, making sure all the property details are covered, working with the cleaners (or being a cleaner themself), make sure the property is in pristine condition, and managing any repairs with the trades we work with or finding new ones with better performance.  Because they are 6 units we see this as a great opportunity.

Here we have 8 airbnb listings, and all of them our newly build studio apartments. They have new furniture, new AC, new everything. The location just opposite the park make this an ideal property. We need someone who lives close by so they can be on top of the listings and manage the entire outfit. 

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested so we can meet on site as well today or tomorrow.

Thank you!

**[Address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Leal20, since you posted a few days ago, I wanted to check in and see if you have found co-hosts for your listings.

If you still need assistance, I'd like to share this guide that can be very helpful: How to Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Keep us posted on how your search is going ✌️

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Mfonabasi0
Level 1
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Hi Leal20,

I  am available to work with you, kindly check your DM to discuss further.