Looking for co-host in Nairobi

Ascot3
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Looking for co-host in Nairobi

Hi, 

Are there any local co-hosts near the Kilimani, Nairobi area?

I have a high-end apartment booming with potential to attract both tourists and Kenyan socialites alike. However, since I work in the UK it will be in need of a local host that can oversee its day-to-day handling. 

Feel free to give me a shout as this is an amazing opportunity in the heart of East Africa's most vibrant city.

Karibu! 😊

Regards, 

Ascot 

7 Replies 7
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ascot3 ! Have you managed to find a reliable Co-Host or any leads since the time you posted?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ascot3
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Bhumika! None so far at the moment. Reckon you have any leads? 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ascot3 ! 

Do you have a Host profile? If so, you will also be able to join the Local Host Clubs, where you can meet area-specific Hosts who may be interested to join your listing. sharing the link to Local Host Clubs here : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs . 

There is an Airbnb page where Hosts can find Co-Hosts, but it is limited to certain regions as of now. But I am sharing the guide on how to use that service , just in case it is helpful : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/How-to-find-and-become-an-experienced-Co-Host-o...

-----

Monica2677
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hey Ascot,

I’m based in the Kilimani area of Nairobi and available to co-host right away.

I’m an Airbnb Superhost myself in London with a track record of 5* reviews.

Please let me know if this opportunity is still available?

Look forward to hearing back.

Many thanks,

Monica

Ascot3
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Monica2677 , 

Hope you are well. 

I am delighted to hear that there are still available co-hosts like yourself within the Kilimani (Nairobi) area. 

Feel free to send me your contact details on the below email so we can discuss further. 

Hope to speak to you soon. 

Kind regards, 

Ascot 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Monica2677 @Ascot3 !

It is so great to see Hosts connecting with eachother through this forum😍!

@Ascot3 I had to remove your email address, as due to safety concerns, we refrain from allowing members to share their email addresses or contact information as per the  Community Center Guidelines

I would recommend you share your contact information with each other by going into the other person's profile and clicking on the send message button, in order to keep your personal details safe. 

Bhumika_0-1705681219244.png

-----

Sharon1881
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

@Ascot3 I'm Sharon Jeptoo Kimutai, a dedicated Airbnb host and co-host based in Kenya. I'm passionate about providing exceptional guest experiences and have a proven track record of success.

As your co-host, I can offer:

Remote Support:I'm available virtually to manage inquiries, bookings, and guest communication.

Quick Response Times:Guests will receive prompt and friendly responses to their needs.

Are you a busy host seeking a superstar co-host?

Let's chat! I'm eager to discuss your Airbnb and how I can help it thrive.

**[Phone number removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]