Looking for cohost in Philadelphia PA

Answered!
Danielle1646
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

Looking for cohost in Philadelphia PA

Hi! I am in the process of preparing my single-family home in the East Passyunk area of South Philly to be a rental for up to 6 people. I am looking for a cohost or property manager to handle cleaning, maintenance, etc. 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Danielle1646, welcome to our community! How are things going with setting up your listing?

In the meantime, joining the nearest >>Local Host Club<< in your area could be a good idea. It's a great opportunity to connect with fellow Hosts and discuss co-hosting services.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Danielle1646, welcome to our community! How are things going with setting up your listing?

In the meantime, joining the nearest >>Local Host Club<< in your area could be a good idea. It's a great opportunity to connect with fellow Hosts and discuss co-hosting services.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Elhadi14
Level 1
Upper Darby, PA

Hey @Danielle1646  I hope everything is going well with setting up your listing! 
   I would definitely be interested being a cohost or property manager 

please contact me at your earliest convenience! 

Hi @Danielle1646 , Im interested in cohosting for your wonderful home. Im experienced in Airbnb cohosting too, let me know if you still need one, thx.

Hela753
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

@Danielle1646 I am a Philadelphian through and through and currently reside in the city! I have no prior experience co-hosting on Airbnb but am interested in getting started and would love to partner with you if you are still looking for a co-host. Since this is my first shot at this, you can expect 100% of my time and energy to go towards making sure your guests are happy with their stay. Having had to travel so often for work this year i've been a bit of an Airbnb nomad you could say. As a result, I have seen and dealt with the good, the bad, and the ugly. Safe to say, I know exactly what our guests want because I know what it's like to be one! If interested, feel free to shoot me a message. **. Looking forward to hearing from you!

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]