Making changes to my listing.

Lucy-Maria0
Level 2
Cork, Ireland

Making changes to my listing.

I'm finding that im having great difficuty when I try to change or add things to my listing ie adding photos of my kitchen, or description of what's in the kitchen for guests. I upload photos....they automatically go into additional photos and when I press Move to full kitchen it doesn't seem to do it. Also when I spend time describing a space and press Save, it seems to do it but when I go back the description is gone. I'm working on my smart phone  would a laptop be better?

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lucy-Maria0 I added a lot of photos yesterday and it worked fine on my laptop. 

Hi @Lucy-Maria0 I tried editing my listing photos and seems to be working fine, I'm using a laptop. I suggest try editing your Airbnb listing using a laptop. The larger display of a computer provides a better overview of the dashboard and listings. It's easier to navigate through different sections when you edit your listing. Also, there seems to be a new Airbnb interface update for managing listings, Airbnb might still polishing it. Hope this helps! 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Lucy-Maria0,

From your dashboard, you can assign photos to specific rooms in the Rooms and spaces section on the Listing details tab.

Debra300_0-1710029308706.png

Click the Edit link, and the Rooms and spaces page appears.

Debra300_1-1710029499994.png

Click the drop-down area for each room. 

Debra300_2-1710029548562.png

Then click Edit photos and select pictures from suggested photos and unassigned photos.

Debra300_3-1710029645889.png  

Debra300_4-1710029735425.png

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lucy-Maria0, I hope everything is well for you 😊

Great advice from our Hosts here. Have you had the chance to read it? Please give Debra's step-by-step a try and keep us posted if it works for you.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad