Multiple properties in different countries?

Answered!
Paul-L0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Multiple properties in different countries?

Hi Community!

I've been successfully hosting one UK property via airbnb for a year now, and want to do the same with a property I have in Italy. 

Does anyone know if I can use my existing profile for a second property i'm hosting?

or maybe the Italian Airbnb company and/or website a completely different thing and therefore I have to start again?

Any advice gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Paul

1 Best Answer
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Paul-L0

Hi Paul - no you can create multiple entries for different countries under your existing profile

My question would be will you end up paying their exchange rate when they convert euro to STG. If you had a euro acccount in Italy then I think it would better to set it up as a new profile from Italy.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Paul-L0

Hi Paul - no you can create multiple entries for different countries under your existing profile

My question would be will you end up paying their exchange rate when they convert euro to STG. If you had a euro acccount in Italy then I think it would better to set it up as a new profile from Italy.

Good point! Thanks for the input guys

Linzi1
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I think Gerry and Rashid answered your question, Paul.

My question is that I have various properties that I would like independent profiles for with dirreferent bank accounts.  I can't seem to register as a new host as Air BnB already has me pegged as one host and is forcing me to list all my properties on one profile.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Linzi

Linzi1
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

And you would think that spellcheck would pick up something completely dirreferent!! (Lol!)