Mysterious blocking of calender

Mysterious blocking of calender

Hello,

Since about 22nd November 2019, all the dates for our two properties are blocked, including 2020 in its entirity. When we open up our Listings, no dates are blocked but neither of the Listings are visible to potential guests bececause the site is showing them as all dates unavaialable!. AirBnB technical team are on to it but I would like to know if anyone else has experienced a similar issue? 

Many thanks.

Simon

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Simon-and-Coralie0 

Well Simon, I just did a Maidstone search and both of your properties came up ....

Maidstone Listing.png

Admittedly both are a long way down in your search area.

This one was on page 6 and comes in at number 108, while your second listing comes in on page 7 at 116.....

Maidstone Listings 2.png

So, if I can see them from my part of the world I am sure others can as well.

It may be that you need to get a bit of activity happening on these sites of yours. I notice that you have no upcoming reservations, but when I put in dates (I didn't go as far as hitting 'Reserve') but, it shows the listings as being available for booking.....

Maidstone Listing.3.png

My feeling is you need to get yourself back up the search rankings a bit and the best way to do that is to get a bit of activity happening. Change the price up one day, and then down the next, change around a few photos.....perhaps remove one and add another, get a few friends to send an enquiry! It won't commit anyone to anything but it gets a bit of activity happening on your site and the algorithm that governs search placement responds to......activity!

From my end you are visible and you are bookable!

Cheers......Rob

Trevor241
Level 1
Groot Brakrivier, ZA

I have the same problem.I submited the "bug" problem and will see what happens!

Trevor