Naming rooms

Answered!
Ben6326
Level 1
Montreuil, France

Naming rooms

Hey everyone, I am trying to change the room names in my listing, and cannot find a way to do it. Any tips? Thanks a bunch in advance!

Ben

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Ben6326 

With the new Photo Tour you cannot change the name of the rooms nor can you change the order in which Airbnb have set them. You can however check if they have created a room that suits your listing however by going onto the photo tour and clicking on the PLUS sign top right hand corner.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Ben6326 

With the new Photo Tour you cannot change the name of the rooms nor can you change the order in which Airbnb have set them. You can however check if they have created a room that suits your listing however by going onto the photo tour and clicking on the PLUS sign top right hand corner.

@Ben6326 You can definitely change the photo order from the little all photos tab.  See attached pic.1.JPG

Hello @Nelli79 and @Ben6326 

I may not have been clear in what I said in my previous message to Ben so to clear up any confusion for hosts reading our exchanges - yes you can change the order of the photos within the rooms but you cannot change the sequence in which they appear ie; the photo tour always starts with the Living room then the kitchen, dinning room etc as seen in your screen shot.

I believe we are still in control how we want to show the property photos, if I am understanding this correctly.  Mine start with my pool.1.JPG

@Nelli79 

You have many listings and some are with the new photo tour and some are still with the old version.  The one with the screen shot just above with the pool does not appear for me with the new Photo tour but even with the Photo tour the first five photos are chosen by the host so those with great exteriors show pictures of the exterior in those first five or even the #1 photo since with the photo tour the exterior photos come after all the inside rooms.

Merci @Joelle43 . C'est bien dommage!