Need help on my listing exposure. Thanks!

Need help on my listing exposure. Thanks!

I had my listing on airbnb since Jan, but I have no viewers at all... 😞 thanks for your help!

2 Replies 2
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Yong-Quan0   You have far too many pictures of the resort.  You need to take good pictures of your property and what it offers.  You are also super cheap for the number of persons that you are advertising for, which might make it appear that the house is too "bare" for guests to feel comfortable.   

Do you have a pool?  Is there adequate parking for the number of cars that 16+ guests would be driving?  Is the kitchen supplied with enough dishes and cutlery to feed a group of 16+ for several meals without washing dishes in between?   

I just don't see enough of what your property has....

Thank you so much for your suggestion! Sure, I will add more pictures to the listing. I do have a pool and the utensils and shower towels are enough for 16 ppl. For parking, the site allows 6 overnight, will that be good enough? I do have 7 bedrooms, so it I count the beds, it does host 16 ppl comfortably. I will look into the listing details further. Thanks a million. Should you have any other suggestions, pls kindly let me know 🙂 

Sophia