New Host need advice

Answered!

New Host need advice

Hello, my name is Brittany. I would love for someone to please help guide me & give advice on how I would go about posting my timeshare in Vegas. I greatly appreciate your time & thank you in advance. 

Warm regards,

Brittany

1 Best Answer

Hi @Brittany657 posting your property as a listing on Airbnb involves several key steps. Here's a guide you may consider. Hope this helps!

- Setup your listing properly. Fill in the details about your property: location, property type, number of guests it can accommodate, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, amenities, and any unique features. Write a detailed and inviting description of your space. Highlight what makes it special and why guests should choose it.

-Write a detailed and inviting description of your space. Highlight what makes it special and why guests should choose it. Set house rules and expectations clearly (e.g., no smoking, no pets, quiet hours).

-Research similar listings in your area to gauge appropriate pricing. Remember to include cleaning fees or any additional charges.

-Set availability for your property. Be clear about check-in and check-out times. Keep your calendar updated to avoid double bookings.

-Strive for high ratings and positive reviews, as they significantly affect your visibility and attractiveness on the platform. Attention to detail, responsiveness, and a hospitable attitude go a long way in making your listing successful. Hope this helps!

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi @Brittany657 posting your property as a listing on Airbnb involves several key steps. Here's a guide you may consider. Hope this helps!

- Setup your listing properly. Fill in the details about your property: location, property type, number of guests it can accommodate, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, amenities, and any unique features. Write a detailed and inviting description of your space. Highlight what makes it special and why guests should choose it.

-Write a detailed and inviting description of your space. Highlight what makes it special and why guests should choose it. Set house rules and expectations clearly (e.g., no smoking, no pets, quiet hours).

-Research similar listings in your area to gauge appropriate pricing. Remember to include cleaning fees or any additional charges.

-Set availability for your property. Be clear about check-in and check-out times. Keep your calendar updated to avoid double bookings.

-Strive for high ratings and positive reviews, as they significantly affect your visibility and attractiveness on the platform. Attention to detail, responsiveness, and a hospitable attitude go a long way in making your listing successful. Hope this helps!

Cheri354
Level 10
Helena-West Helena, AR

Hi Brittany 🙂

First check the contract with the timeshare corporation to see if they allow subletting and what their rules are for that scenario. Be aware that you have no control over the neighboring tenants unless you know them~ so if there are any complaints about noise, traffic, parties, construction, etc. it's all on you to satisfy your guest.

Best wishes~

Good Morning I have a timeshare in Vegas I can help you through the process I have 5 star reviews and 85% occupancy year round

Please feel free to email me **

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]