New to hosting not getting views

Shannon1067
Level 1
Keswick, VA

New to hosting not getting views

Hi everyone 

I’m new to hosting and am not getting any views after 2 weeks

ive lowered the price, am asking for only a 2 night minimum in a highly desirable area.

any advice is welcome 

kindly

shannon 

1 Reply 1
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi Shannon167,

You place is lovely. Hosting and being with in this Community for a little over a year you might want to have the group critique as their input is so valuable!

Have you done a market analysis of your area? Asking over $1900 for 10 rooms is not the typical pricing of family travel. It could be quite typical for your area though. If you haven't do the research.

Just some small critiques I noted right away:

-Describe all the pictures that one is looking at for each room. Actually I think you need more pictures of the outside living space, grill, etc. that you mention.

-You say 10 though having seats for eating appears to be for 6 @ a table with 3 more @ the kitchen island. Family groups do like to eat together. 

-You have 2 cribs, gives the appearance of too much in 1 room. I would take out 1. 

- Few more pictures in the rooms that bare little. It has the ability to warm the place up. 

-You mentioned wine glasses but nothing else...do you have a full working kitchen, pots, pans with lids, eating utensils? I would really expound on what your kitchen offers for 10 people.

I would elaborate more of where all you can go besides schools and wineries. Destinations make it more desirable. 

With such a big house I'm not sure who is your audience? With that in mind really elaborate to that group of guests. 

The best of luck. You just started and it takes time. Possibly reach out on your personal social media has helped me in the past.

Warm regards,

Bettye6