Not booking

Ajay110
Level 2
Varanasi, India

Not booking

its been  2 months I havent recieved any bookings yet?

5 Replies 5
Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

Put the link of your listing, you have done something wrong.. is it new your listing?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Ajay110, welcome to our community! 😊

As mentioned by @Emmanuel9, could you please point us to the listing that hasn't received any bookings yet? I've checked your profile, and it seems you have more than one listing.

Keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

yes i have more than one listing

airbnb.com/h/holycitykashi

airbnb.com/h/holycityvaranasi

airbnb.com/h/shivcityhome

Siva City home and  No bookings found in Holy City Kashi

please help me 

Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

Upload also days photos, this is one of the reasons, and i confused a little bit because i saw 3 listings with the same photos, what is the difference between them?

Number of photos of each room are ok.

Description are very important, guests need to understand what to expect and at your listings only one has, try to fill them out, you can check other descriptions to have an idea( put filters, like same number of people/bedrooms) and check Airbnb's website about suggestions how to write a good description for your listing.

In description add also information about house and area. 

https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/writing-an-effective-listing-description-13#:~:text....

Also because you are in the start ask guests what you could do to improve your listings, follow what gonna suggest you.  

Also you will need to get some reviews, because this give more credibility about your listing, depending on your season you can lower price or make offers in your free dates.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions..