Not getting bookings

Answered!

Not getting bookings

Hi I have a nice one bedroom apartment with a n ocean view with a beautiful sound of the waves , but in 4 months only have two bookings , what I am doing wrong ? 

1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Wilfredo34   Are you trying to sell the neighborhood or your lovely apartment?

People want to see the apartment -- the beds, the kitchen, the TV and couch.  You have too many pictures of the ocean and the area, and people get tired of scrolling to find what they need to know.

5 guests is also too many.  Drop your listing to 4, and take great pictures of the Murphy bed both up hidden away and down ready to sleep.   

You could also list it as 2 persons...see what happens, as you may be pleasantly surprised to get  more bookings as a 2 person condo than a 5 person, squeeze everybody in.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Wilfredo34 Your place seems to have 1 bed for 5 guests to sleep in. I think this would be a bit crowded.

Perhaps check your listing carefully as, with few reviews, you need to engender trust with potential guests.

Even it has one bedroom it has an area that  convert to second  bedroom that has a queen size Murphy bed  with privacy , also has the master bedroom snd a Sophia bed 

Do I should promote it as a 2 bedroom instead of one because that extra space ? 

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Wilfredo34   Are you trying to sell the neighborhood or your lovely apartment?

People want to see the apartment -- the beds, the kitchen, the TV and couch.  You have too many pictures of the ocean and the area, and people get tired of scrolling to find what they need to know.

5 guests is also too many.  Drop your listing to 4, and take great pictures of the Murphy bed both up hidden away and down ready to sleep.   

You could also list it as 2 persons...see what happens, as you may be pleasantly surprised to get  more bookings as a 2 person condo than a 5 person, squeeze everybody in.

Hi everyone, I have my Airbnb in Colombia Cartagena view to the Ocean, but in 4 month only got two bookings, what are doing wrong? 

You could try:

lowering your rates

changing your minimum night requirement to 1 or 2 nights

switching up your main pic

advertising through social media

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
-Maya Angelou