Not received a single booking inquiry

Answered!
Villa-Naomi0
Level 1
Weligama, Sri Lanka

Not received a single booking inquiry

I have listed my property 10 bed rooms at your OTA but have not received a single booking inquiry why is that have i listed it correctly?

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Villa-Naomi0 

I looked at your third listing and there is no description of what your listing offers or what makes it so special and there are very few amenities that have been ticked.  There is a lot more information that needs to be added so that guests can understand what your lovely place has to offer.  One line is not sufficient.

Have a look at other listings to see how they have described their place and you'll see what I mean

all the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Villa-Naomi0 

I looked at your third listing and there is no description of what your listing offers or what makes it so special and there are very few amenities that have been ticked.  There is a lot more information that needs to be added so that guests can understand what your lovely place has to offer.  One line is not sufficient.

Have a look at other listings to see how they have described their place and you'll see what I mean

all the best

Joëlle

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Villa-Naomi0,

Have you had a chance to review the suggestion offered by our lovely host @Joelle43?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad