Notes on the calendar

Timotej3
Level 2
Hull, MA

Notes on the calendar

The calendar has gotten seriously diminished with the latest releases.

The notes on the calendar are now 2 clicks away. I first have to click on the day. Then I have to click on that bubble on the right that says "1 note > ", and only THEN I see the note.

This is completely unworkable. I use notes heavily to put things like "garden pest spraying", or "primary cleaning person on vacation" or many many other notes of various kinds that remind me of things that happen with the property, and whether I have to let the guests know something, or even block the date as it approaches.

With notes being 2 clicks away, I can't see them really all in a full month view, so I have resorted to simply not using the calendar any more, and switching to a separate google calendar where I track this, and then I simply copy the reservations in there. It's quite stupid, since the clearly visible notes in prior versions of the website were working really well, and was exactly what I needed.

Dear programmers at Airbnb (and please, just code it up, don't listen to marketing folks! 🙂 ), can you please add back the feature where all the notes appear in that quite empty real-estate of a single day in the calendar?

Thank you,

a frustrated host

1 Reply 1
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you for taking the time out to write this feedback. I will pass on your thoughts and concerns to the relevant team. If would like to, you could also write your feedback on this form

Best wishes,
Sophia

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines