Notifications turned off?

Answered!
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

Notifications turned off?

for 2 days now i haven't received my usual text message notifying me of guest messages or bookings. I checked my settings and my notification are off, which I didn't do, and now they won't turn back on. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 8.19.33 am.png

clicking  Turn on notifications doesn't work, anyone else had this happen?

1 Best Answer
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

The power of whinging…. 😅Notifications have resumed! Maybe toggling it off and on in the settings helped. 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Gillian166 

I've seen a few post saying they didn't get a notification and lost bookings, 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Gillian166 

I have always found Airbnb notifications to be erratic and I know it's not my phone. I have had three different phones (completely different brands/systems) since I started hosting and there were always problems. Quite a few guests have also told me that they found it glitchy.

However, I haven't noticed anything unusual lately. How old is your phone, by the way? I have an old iPad and, until recently, Airbnb worked fine on it, but now won't upload. I guess because the iPad no longer updates to the latest versions of iOS, so one by one, the apps stop working...

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

The power of whinging…. 😅Notifications have resumed! Maybe toggling it off and on in the settings helped. 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Gillian166 Glad to see it's working again! Did you turn it off and on in the settings of your device? If so, it's a good thing to try for other Hosts who might be experiencing the same issue.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen