Only get a blank page when loading the listing editor

Only get a blank page when loading the listing editor

I only get a blank page when loading the listing editor for any of my listings. It does load on the app but not on any browser even if I use a different device. Does anyone else have the same problem or know how to fix this?

6 Replies 6
Tim3904
Level 2
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Ive also got this, suspect it is a glitch, but am told they are looking into it

Tim3904
Level 2
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

@Petra824 Ive now had these corrected - If yours havent been, it would be worth speaking to airbnb, took roughly 24 hours

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Petra824 ! Did you get a chance to follow @Tim3904 's kind suggestion and speak to the Customer Support for further assistance?

Have you tried using a different browser other than the one where you're facing an error? Which browser are you using to access the website? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you for following up. I was not able to access the listing editor regardless of the type of  browser or the device that I was using so it must’ve been some sort of technical issue on Airbnb’s end. However, the issue has been resolved now and I am able to access the listing editor again. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much for the updates @Petra824 !

On a side note, I noticed both of your listings and they look so pretty and spacious. Seems like you've put in great thought and hard work to curate the interior of both the beautiful listings. 😍 

Would you like to share with us some tips,  advice or recommendations about how you arrange and decorate the interior?😌🏡

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Tim, thank you for your response. It took a little longer in my case but it is now also resolved. It must have been some sort of technical issue since I did not make any changes.