Pausing of all new experience applications.

Answered!
Aleksandr328
Level 2
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Pausing of all new experience applications.

Hello. I'm new to Airbnb and want to host an experience. 

When I first tried to aplly, everything was OK. I took it very seriously, made a plan and a scenario. But when I was back I noticed, that all new applications are paused "for now". There is no information when applications will reopen. 

Did anything similar take place earlier? I was able to find information only about pausing of experiences during pandemic lock-downs. How long could it take now? 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Aleksandr328 ,

Currently, we are working hard to improve our core services and are temporarily pausing all-new Experience submissions. Although we do not have specific dates of when it will be resumed, as of now both new and existing Hosts will be unable to create an Experience.

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us! We will keep the Experience Hosts updated once the intake resumes. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

30 Replies 30

Suddenly new experiences have appeared!  But it seems you have to be a Hollywood Superstar or a famous comedian to host one now.  Sad.  Just sad.  And no update on when us mere mortals can actually make our experiences.  Again, sad.