Payment

Andrew3465
Level 1
Alawa, Australia

Payment

How do I get paid? I listed my place but nowhere did I see anything about adding my bank account details etc.

Or is this something that comes once you have received a booking?

3 Replies 3
Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Andrew3465 

To receive payments on Airbnb, you must select your payout method in the Payments & Payouts section of your account. Payout methods include bank transfers or ACH, PayPal, Payoneer Prepaid Debit Cards, and Western Union, among others, depending on where you're based. Sharing a link here for your reference https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/how-you-get-paid-for-hosting-20

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Andrew3465 

On the app go to menu > Earnings >gear wheel in upper right hand corner >payout settings and enter where you want your $ to go. Mine goes directly to my bank so you will need to supple routing and account number in. Not sure of the steps on how to enter other apps, like Paypal.

Plus on that page you will answer to most questions on how the payment method works.

Kind regards,

Bettye6

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Andrew3465, welcome to our community.

Two of our expert hosts have shared their suggestions here. Have you had a chance to read them? Did any of their advice work for you?

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad