Payout Paused

Fidela0
Level 2
Tagaytay, Philippines

Payout Paused

Hello @Bhumika 

My payout has been paused since January 29th. I've submitted my updated business permit, and other required KYC information but Airbnb hasn't given me an update regarding my account. I've called Airbnb Support several times and everyone's just telling me the same thing over and over again - "Our compliance team is working on it, but we cannot provide an estimate timeline regarding this matter. We'll just send you an email once we hear back from our team". It's been 2 months now and I have about ₱300k pending payout. Please provide additional assistance as this is becoming really frustrating. Thank you. 

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Fidela0, welcome to the Community Center!

I can imagine that this is not a great experience. Let me look into this with the right team, but please note that the Community Center is not customer service. 

I'll do my best to give you updates where possible. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Fidela0
Level 2
Tagaytay, Philippines

Hi Quincy,

Thanks for getting back to me. I still haven't heard anything from the Compliance team. I’d really appreciate if you could provide additional support on this case. Thank you!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Fidela0 ,

I got to know that you have been asked for more information. Were you able to successfully submit the required information? Please @ us in case you have submitted your info.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Fidela0
Level 2
Tagaytay, Philippines

Hi @Bhumika,

Thanks for getting back to me. I submitted those additional information back in February and multiple support agents confirmed that there’s nothing else needed on my end. They mentioned several times that this case is on the compliance team now for review but it’s already April and still no update.